Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting our website. SSB Universal and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the Company) provide their services to you subject to the terms and conditions given hereunder. You are requested to read the Terms & Conditions of usage carefully before accessing or using this website for online purchase of Medicines. By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the terms and conditions of use. All products displayed on website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. The company reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
- This site is designed by SSB Universal. The laws of India shall apply and courts in Delhi/New Delhi shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers. The Company reserves the right to make changes to the website and the terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time and without information to the customers/customers of the services.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability:
- The Company does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent are free of viruses or other harmful components. The company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
- The company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by Customers from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The company will not be liable for purchase, use, overdose of medicines and the risk associated, the customers are requested to consult the doctor before placing any order online for purchase of products.
- The process of registration will be mandatory for all our customers who agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall be solely responsible for the conduct and that the company reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately, notwithstanding penal provisions under the Indian cyber laws or any other law for the time being in force.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of goods due to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of the company and no responsibility or liability of any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on this website.
- In no event shall the company and its directors, officials, representatives, and employees be liable for any damages or claims relating to products sold through its various platforms and will not be liable for direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or for any other damages.
- The availability of products is subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of the company and orders can be canceled if the product goes out of stock or any other reason. The company reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is wrongly priced in the website even if the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit or debit card.
- In a credit/debit card transaction, you must use a credit /debit card that is issued in the name of the Customer. The company will not be responsible for any credit/debit card fraud because of the card being misused. The liability to use a credit/debit card fraudulently will be on the customer.
- The company will charge freight or handling charges or shipping charges or statutory taxes as applicable as decided by the company.
- The company shall have no liability to you for any delay or interruption in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
Copyright, Reproduction Notice and Trademark:
- All website design, text, graphics, audio, video and the selection and arrangement are the property of SSB Universal and cannot be used or copied, reproduced, communicated or distributed without the specific and written permission of the company.
- Customer will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of account and password and also agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. The company and its affiliates reserve the right to cancel the order, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at its discretion.
Non-Compliance with the Agreement:
- The company may in its sole discretion limit customer activity by immediately removing customer listing either temporarily or indefinitely or suspend or terminate customer membership, and/or refuse to provide customer with access to the site if:
- The customer has provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information
- The customer is in breach any of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the service, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the website, will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal and injunctive redress.